There are no open schools at Tri-County Regional Centre for Education.
- The schools of the Annapolis Valley Regional Centre for Education are all shut down.
- The schools at the South Shore Regional Center for Education are all shuttered.
- The schools in the Halifax Regional Centre for Education are all closed.
- The schools of the Chignecto-Central Regional Centre for Education are all shut down.
- All Strait Regional Centre for Education schools are closed today. The opening of all buildings is postponed till noon.
- Schools and workplaces operated by the Cape Breton-Victoria Regional Centre for Education will open two hours later than usual.
- There will be no CSAP lessons today.
- Dalhousie University: The campuses in Halifax and Truro will not open until one in the afternoon.
- The inauguration of Mount Saint Vincent University has been postponed till noon.
- The start time of St. Francis Xavier University will be postponed till noon.
- Except for the Burridge Campus, eCampus, and Shelburne Campus, all NSCC sites and locations are closed. The Marconi Campus won’t open until 10 a.m. today.
- Buses in weather zones 4 to 9 in the Anglophone West School District will be one hour late.
- School district in the Anglophone South: buses will operate with a one-hour delay.
- Buses to Rexton and Harcourt schools will be one hour late, according to the Anglophone North School District.
- Salem Elementary, Dorchester Consolidated, Caledonia Regional High, Tantramar Regional High, Hillsborough Elementary, Marshview Middle, Port Elgin Regional, and Riverside Consolidated schools in the Anglophone East School District are all closed. There will be a one-hour delay in all bus service in the communities of Moncton, Riverview, Dieppe, Shediac, Petitcodiac, Havelock, and Salisbury.
- The Moncton campus of Moncton University is closed until 10 a.m.
Read also: Brooklyn-shooting-2-march-2023