Go-karts for different age groups. Here brushless vs brushed motor we offer you an overview of the current go-kart models and go into detail about the special features. Of course also with the best offers of the well-known manufacturers such as Berg, Hauck or Ferbedo. Even if you see a go-kart as an adult, you want to get in and drive Laos. Go-karts are available for different age groups, sometimes even with engines. As a result, children from 3 – 12 years can easily be inspired by a go-kart. A go-kart is an ideal outdoor toy. It provides movement and gives a certain driving feeling, which can never hurt.
Checklist Go-KartsQuality and workmanship really pay attention to a reasonable quality of the go-karts, the frames and especially the brakes must be well made and thus ensure a certain safety Adjustability, your child washes and it is best if the go-kart can also grow within a certain framework. There are go-karts with adjustable seats, ideal if the go-kart should grow with you Equipment, gear shift, or disc brakes are 2 important points here, so your kids can also explore rough terrain or be a bit faster on the road. 4 go-karts we can recommend These go-karts are selected by our editors and offer a good price/performance ratio, with high quality and workmanship. Hint: The mountain go-kart Buddy B-Orange is currently (March 2021) at go-kart-profi.de much cheaper than at Amazon
Go-Kart ManufacturerThe top brands include Berg and Hauck, especially the go-karts from Berg are very popular, but the BERG Buddy is one of the bestsellers. Other manufacturers are brands such as Dino Cars or Actions Bikes, which we already know from the e-quads.
How much does a go-kart cost?As so often. Depends on the price of many factors. First and foremost, the size of the go-kart and the possible equipment, such as a gear shift. But also potential accessories, such as a trailer or pillion seat can influence the price of a go-kart. Simple “small” models start at about 100 €, medium-priced, but also very high-quality models, for example from BERG or Dino Cars, quickly reach 300-500 €. With gear shift or additional equipment, a go-kart can also quickly cost 800€ or more.
Hauck Toys for Kids GoKart Speedster – Pedal Go-Cart with handbrake and adjustable seat for children from 4 years – Green
- Fun to pedal for children from 4-8 years: The Go Kart is suitable for kids with a height of 90-110 cm and grows comfortably thanks to the adjustable bucket seat. To this end, it promotes movement and thus trains a sense of coordination and balance.
- Driving comfort on any surface: The pedal car has large EVA wheels (diameter 25.5 cm) and can get over any obstacle.
- Safe braking: The pedal children’s car is equipped with a handbrake. It is easy to use and brakes both rear wheels superbly.
- Stable and resilient: The tubular steel frame is extremely robust. The children’s vehicle can withstand a load of up to 50 kg. Perfect for wild tours.
- Cool design: The large front cover with a stylish pattern makes the GoCart particularly sleek. The striking green is well received by boys and girls.
Action Bikes Motors Miweba Gokart Abarth Licensed Kids Pedal Car Pedal Car Children’s Vehicle Cart Eva Tires in Many Colors (Black)
- ✔ Original Actionbikes Motors ✔ Pedal Drive Over Chain ✔ Go Kart Design ✔ Bucket Seat Adjustable
- ✔ Safety ► Handbrake for rear wheels ► Closed box over chains ► Sturdy metal frame
- ✔ Motor skills ► Promotion of coordination ► Improvement of the sense of balance ✔ Payload up to 30 Kg
- ✔ Forward & Reverse Gear ✔ Freewheel ✔ Product Weight 12.8 Kg ✔ Low Noise EVA Solid Rubber Tire
- ✔ Flexible use ✔ Play & driving fun ► Terrain ► Race ► Slalom ► Curves ✔ Abarth Logo
Hauck Gokart Speedster for children 4-8 years, up to 50 kg, handbrake, 3-way adjustable seat, green
- LIKE LIGHTNING: The Speedster pedal vehicle is a classic. With a low weight of 11.45 kg and sporty design, it is particularly suitable for go-kart beginners
- SAFELY TO THE FINISH: The wheels of the pedal car allow optimum grip. The closed chain box and the handbrake acting on both rear wheels make it a safe children’s vehicle
- STRENGTH & SKILL TRAINING: Go-karts not only provide outdoor fun and games but also promote muscle strength and coordination
- DURABLE DESIGN: The robust tubular steel frame, as well as the 3-way adjustable bucket seat, make the pedal car a long-standing and growing companion
- DRIVING FUN FOR YOUNG AND OLD: The Pedal Car is suitable for children from 4-8 years. It can be loaded up to a weight of 50kg and thus brings even taller racers safely to the finish line