Dubai, United Arab Emirates (UAE), is home to an important immigration hub known as Al Awir Immigration. A lot of people come and go through here on their way to and from Dubai. Important procedures like visa issuance, residency permit issuance, and border control all take place at this building.
Location and Accessibility
Easily accessible from major thoroughfares, the Al Awir Immigration office is located in a central part of Dubai. It’s convenient for drivers thanks to its proximity to major thoroughfares including the Dubai-Hatta Road (E44) and the Sheikh Mohammed Bin Zayed Road (E311). The hub is conveniently close to the airport and other metropolitan sites.
Services Al Awir Immigration offers comprehensive immigration and visa processing services. The main services provided by this facility are:
Al Awir Immigration helps with the processing of visa applications for visitors, business travellers, workers, and permanent residents. Tourists can easily arrange for the required visas and travel documents to enter Dubai.
The centre also helps people apply for and receive residency permits. Long-term visa and residency visa applications are processed for those who wish to work, study, or live in Dubai for an extended period of time.
Those in need of a visa extension or renewal should contact Al Awir Immigration. The facility is where non-citizens can go to extend their stay or renew their visas in a way that complies with immigration laws.
If you want to leave Dubai or the United Arab Emirates permanently, you can get the exit permits you need from Al Awir Immigration. Moving to a new nation or returning to one requires one to obtain one of these licences.
Dubai’s Al Awir Immigration plays a crucial role in ensuring the safety of the city’s borders and managing the flow of people entering and exiting the city. Immigration authorities are on staff at the centre, and they conduct audits and inspections to ensure everyone is following the rules.
Facilities for Visitors
- Al Awir Immigration Centre provides a number of services and amenities to its clients, including but not limited to the following:
- Visitors with questions about the immigration process can seek help at one of the customer service counters. Staff members who are well-versed in answering questions and resolving concerns are always on hand.
- Comfortable seating is provided in the center’s waiting areas to make patients’ and visitors’ experiences more enjoyable as they wait to be seen.
- Visitors can take advantage of the center’s many information kiosks, which offer a variety of resources for self-service research and application processing.
- Services for submitting and processing documentation are available at specific counters within Al Awir Immigration. These counters guarantee quick and easy paper processing.
Where is Al-Awir Immigration Located ?
Address: Al Awir – Dubai-Hatta Rd – Dubai – United Arab Emirates
How to Contact Al-Awir Immigration Office?
Monday, 07:30-14:30. Tuesday, 07:30-14:30. Wednesday, 07:30-14:30. Thursday, 07:30-14:30, Friday 07:30-14:30
When it comes to visas, residency permits, and border control, Al Awir Immigration is your one-stop shop in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. The centre is vital to the management of immigration processes and the enforcement of immigration regulations due to its central position, easy access to transportation, and extensive amenities.
Also, read about /mcdonalds-drive-thru-near-me-dubai/